Thursday 10 May 2012

Writing ‘Ya Allaah & Ya Muhammad’

Writing
‘Ya Allaah & Ya Muhammad’

by
Rabee’ ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya
The Question:
 
A lot of what we see in certain Masajid is ‘Ya Allaah & Ya Muhammad’ (O Allaah & O Muhammad) written on the Mihrab, is it permissible to pray in the likes of these Masajid?

The answer:
 
This is clear from what we have seen in Pakistan and Afghanistan – with great regret – I swear by Allaah we saw this written in the cars of the Mujahideen; actually those who claim to be Mujahideen! And they would not accept any advice, they would continue upon these aspects of Shirk! You would see it written in their shops and their Masajid: ‘Ya Allaah, Ya Ali, Ya Ghawth, Ya Hussain, Ya AbdulQadir, Ya such and such!!’ as well as other aspects of Shirk!
Seeking aid from other than Allaah is Shirk; by saying ‘Ya Muhammad’, then this is committing Shirk with Allaah (associating partners to Allaah). Muhammad was the Messenger of Allaah, the slave of Allaah and His Messenger –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam. Therefore, if one says ‘Ya Allaah and Ya Muhammad’, then that person has made Muhammad as an equal to Allaah Tabaraka wa Ta’ala.

The Messenger –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam- did not come except to destroy this polytheism, and to rectify the deviated nation and at the head of what they had was committing Shirk (associating) with Allaah -Azza wa Jal. The Messenger came to purify the Dunyaa, the hearts, the minds and intellects from Shirk with Allaah –Azza wa Jal- and the filth connected with Shirk.

He –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam- taught us pure Tawheed with the texts of the Qur’aan, the texts of the Sunnah and practically implementing them. He –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam- ordered us to level the graves, and to destroy idols.
The Messenger –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam- said:

‘Do not undertake journeys except to three Masajid – only these, not to graves, nor any place [for worship] – the Masjid al-Haraam, and this masjid of mine, and Masjid al-Aqsa.’
This is because these Masajid were built by the Prophets for the Tawheed of Allaah having Ikhlaas (Sincerity) of the Deen for Allaah – Azza wa Jal.

This action of writing ‘Allaah & Muhammad’ began in al-Madinah – since we know these things we can evaluate it – we knew the plots of the Ahl-ul-Bida’. There was a man named Siraaj Rahman a colleague of mine in the University and he was from the students of Abul-Hasan an-Nadawi – I don’t know whether – I saw this in Kenya or a story had been narrated to him that this had begun to spread in al-Madinah. Anyway, he mentioned that Abul-Hasan an-Nadawi said the statement: ‘Allaah & Muhammad’ and this is disbelief, what they mean by this is that Muhammad is a partner to Allaah –Azza wa Jal; Allaah & Muhammad are equal.

There is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah; I testify that there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, I testify that there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger; this is the highest status for this Noble Prophet –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam.
The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘Do not over praise me, like the Christians over praised the son of Maryam. Indeed I am a slave of Allaah and His Messenger.’

I have seen this clearly and I would have waged war against it, and if I saw it in a Masjid I would advise the Imam of the Masjid. Likewise in Masjid al-Qiblatayn – Masjid al-Amoodi -, I spoke to the Imam, but he did not do anything! So I spoke to al-Amoodi who was responsible for the Masjid, and he hastened – may Allaah reward him with goodness- and effaced these things.

And in the Masjid near my home in al-Madina they had written ‘Allaah & Muhammad’ so I advised the Imam and he said: ‘we will change it, we will change it.’ But he kept postponing it and did not change it! There was a good young man present who said: ‘I’ll sort it out.’ Then he went and covered it, and that was the end of that, and all praise be to Allaah.
One day I was coming from Batthan and entered Madinah and there was a pickup truck in front of me and it had ‘Ya Allaah Ya Muhammad’ written on it in red. So I followed him and he began speeding up, he noticed that I was following him, so he began to speed up even more, so I gave chase and pursued him until we reached Qurban, he stopped his car and got out and said to me: ‘Shall I wipe it off?’ and I hadn’t even spoken to him yet! He knew and felt this is what I was pursuing him about, so I told him ‘Yes, wipe it off.’

This confirms that there is a battle going on, the battle of these grave worshipping deviants in the land of Tawheed!

No comments:

Post a Comment