Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The Woman Who Is Severely Beaten By Her

 Husband Has The Right To Ask For A Khul'ah

Author: Shaykh Fu’aad al-‘Amri
Translator: Abu Yusuf Khaleefah
Source: Asked on Istiqamah Hajj & Umrah Beginning of Rajab 1437/ Friday April 8th 2016

Question: Is it permissible for a woman who has been beaten by her husband to the point that she has been hospitalized to seek a Khul'ah?

Answer: Yes it is permissible for her to do so because this situation constitutes bad and harmful living conditions. She would give back the dowry and be released from the marriage by way of the Khul'ah. Rather, if she was in a place where there's an Islamic Judge, the judge would dissolve the marriage due to this abuse...

Taken from:

0 comentarios:

Newer Post Older Post Home